School Council meet regularly to work on different ways to improve our school. They listen to many ideas from their classmates and make sure that they represent the whole pupil voice when making changes.
School Council representatives need to have the following personal qualities:
- Friendly and approachable
- Good at listening to everyone
- Able to remember thingsImage result for school council
- Honest and sensible
- Attend meetings, turn up on time and be interested
- Listen to the views and opinions of the class and bring them to the meeting.
- Report everyone’s ideas and opinions even if they are not your own
- Bring ideas to the meeting that will make the school a better place to be
- Feedback information to your class – ask your teacher for a time to do this
- Wear your badge so people know that you are the rep
- Collect views of pupils from the playground
- Present some assemblies
- Represent the school